Outlet purchase - what is it?

jekswang

Sep 20, 2007
Hi,
Went to an outlet store this weekend (sooo busy, you had to wait in line to get in) and I found this bag..I really like it, especially the lilac lining... is this an old model? Factory store model?
flap satchel.JPG

flap satchel inside.JPG

flap satchel 2.JPG

They just released those as factory store bags. I think that is a Hamptons or Soho Flap Bag of some type. The price tag should have an abbreviation on it that says what it is. Is there an Fin the second half of the creed number?

They were popular bags. Enjoy it.

Thanks for your replies! There wasn't a tag, and no "F" in the Creed number, but there is that little Target type circle stamp that I heard indicates a factory store model....I thought for $215 it was a pretty good deal.... but I was actually looking for an Ergo tote (had pleated camel, but not much discounted), or a teal Gigi (no). But gosh, it gets so overwhelming in there, and you can't think straight!

As far as I know the bags made for the outlets have an F in front of the serial number to indicate it was made for the factory stores. If it has a bullseye stamp it was originally @ the boutiques then was sent to the outlets.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hmm the style numbers appear different than the one on the Coach archive page. Not sure why. I can't find the right page for it....hmm i'll keep looking.

Last edited:
Well, this was at the Coach Outlet in Marysville, Wa. at Seattle Premium Outlets, and since it was both Canadian and U.S. Labor Day it was doubly busy since the border isn't too far away... I've been to this outlet before and never had to wait in line! It was crazy.

The part I love about this bag is the lilac lining, just like the thing I love most about my black leather Carly is the gorgeous deep purple lining!