Outlet Purchase PICS ~ Rose Leigh <3

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here are my pics of the Rose Leigh and the Madison Satin Clutch

I LOVE the Leigh! I never thought I really liked it but I picked this up at the outlet and it was instant LOVE!!!

And for $180, it was a STEAL! I returned the Bronze stripe tote and got this one instead.. I would much rather have the gorgeous leather.. and it is gorgeous and super smooth and soft.

Then there is the madison.. kind of an impulse purchase.. totally don't need it but it is so cute! I love the inside so much! The long chain strap is awesome too.. and I love that it can just be carried too.. I can't wait to go somewhere nice.

Please excuse the horrible PJ's.. I am still on Vacation until tomorrow, Technically :P

These were taken in the hotel room right after the purchase ..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And at home...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That bag is gorgeous in that color !!! I love the madison too,everyone needs an evening type purse for weddings and stuff

3. Oh my gosh!! I love the Leigh! It's beautiful. Great buy.:love::drool:

4. Cute purse and great color! I wish my outlet had cool stuff like that!

5. Love that black bag, I have been looking for something like that forever!!!

6. That is such a beautiful color :love:

Congrats on such a great deal :tup:

7. It's gorgeous! Congrats. I love the Leigh in rose.

8. GORGEOUS Tara!!! I got the rose Leigh at the outlet a while back, and I paid $208, so you did better than me!!! I also like your Madison. Congrats and enjoy!!!

9. Congrats, the Leigh is such a lovely color. I had the Madison clutch for a while but ended up returning it because I just couldn't see myself using it enough to warrant the purchase. It is really cute though.

10. OMG! I love your Leigh bag. Congrats.

11. The madison clutch is beautiful. So is the Leigh of course, but the clutch caught my eye right away. :smile:

12. I never see rose leighs at my outlets nor that cute evening clutch. Those are lucky finds! You scored.

13. WOW!! The leather on your Leigh is beautiful! It looks like it is in great condition. Not scratched up like a lot of outlet stuff that I've seen.

Do you mind saying how much you got the Madison for? I got mine a few months ago and I'm curious how much lower the price got.

14. You really scored at the outlet. And while on vacation? thats the best. Enjoy your new stuff. The Leigh is TDF.

15. yay pics! they're lovely! :heart: you're right, it does look like burnt orange!