Outlet price of....

1. Does anyone know what the outlet price was of this bag
    (small black hamptons hobo)
    **the one with two pom-poms not the one with long zipper like this one.

[​IMG]

Thanks!!

:heart: , enjlux

2. I haven't seen these in my outlet in awhile but I did find the exact one above without pompoms at Macys the price for the small one is $62.00 plus I think it's 25-50% off right now, so between $31 & $50.00....isn't bad at all. I just bought the large one there for $65.00, they are sold out of the large at my Macys but others might have it.

3. thanks!! They're cute arnt they! :biggrin:

4. =X those are way old...so if they were at outlet it was a return, and i wouldn't be surprised if the price was clearance price (which i don't know since there isn't a outlet near me *stomps foot*)

5. Hi, I was actually wondering how much the small scarf hobo costs in outlets? I really love it but I can only find it on eBay for like $200+Thanks in advance!:flowers:

84_1.jpg
  6. ^I spoke to a lady through Coach's 800 # & they are completely sold out of the hobo through them...I saw some small ones at Macys marked down to $166.00 & Lord & Taylor has them marked down to $178.00.

7. I was at the outlet today and those hobos were clearance with an additional 50% off. I didn't look to see how much they were on clearance for, though.

8. It was going at the outlets for $70 plus tax the last time I checked.

9. The one pictured is going for about $89 at Macys, but the pom pom ones are so old that i'm pretty sure they're salvage and if any were left have already been returned to vendors.

10. Hi Pursefanatic85, I was wondering if you were refering to the black or the scarf hobo? Thanks!

11. Marie I was referring to the scarf print...they are $166.00 at Macys for the small & the same price for the denim patchwork hobo too. But you should go asap or call around & have them hold it for you if they can since they are selling out quick.

12. Thanks a lot for that, Pursefanatic 85!:flowers:

13. You're welcome, anytime!

14. Yep, this is how much it was at my outlet. We have been sold out of them for about 4 weeks now, though. You can always call your nearest outlet and ask them to call you if anyone returns it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice