Outlet price of Inlaid Op Art Claire

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If anyone has seen the Inlaid Op Art Claire's at their outlet, can you please let me know the price? The one at my outlet was only 30% off plus coupon, making it like $330, but I saw someone post in another thread that they were $239 :nuts: I think I could convince my outlet to call some other stores and lower the price for me if it was priced differently elsewhere and they actually had the bag. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

2. #2 Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2010

You know I saw that thread and was wondering the same thing! I paid $334 (or thereabouts) for mine too (and that was with the addtl. 20% off coupon) about two-three weeks ago.

3. uuur, i paid FP for that bag!!!!!!!!
    its stunning

4. I think it was 598 plus 30% and then the 20% coupon, so $239 ish, plus tax :smile:

5. ^$598 with 30% off and then 20% off is more $334 ish.

6. sorry about that... it was actually moved to 50% a few days ago, so its now $239 plus tax :smile:

edit: well, it was moved to 50% at my outlet anyway...

7. ^Please tell me your outlet so I can call them! I think if my outlet called your outlet and checked on the price, they'd lower it for me! Details please asap! :hugs:

8. ^^ tannersville, pa :smile:

(I just called though, and they don't have anymore left :sad: so they might or might not be able to help)

9. Well they should still be able to give me the price, I hope. And I hope my outlet is cooperative. Wish me luck!

10. Ok, I just got off the phone with them, and they said the price was $418.60! ($598 less 30%) plus the coupon. I don't know why you would have seen them on clearance? :shrugs:

11. Is that the only one they have J? If not, maybe in another week or so, it will go to 50% off.

12. ^It's the only one :cry:

13. I wish my outlet would get them!

14. I called a whopping 14 outlets on Wednesday night to no avail :tdown: I don't know what to do, I'm so torn over what to do.

15. If you buy it and it does go to 50% off at other outlets, will they be willing to give you a price adjustment, as long as it is within two weeks, even if they don't have any more in stock? If not, I would just go ahead and buy it now. Sounds like you really want the bag.