Outlet pics.....

I just LOVE the style of the red one...But with my having red hair...I don't do Red anything...(Auburn since there is a tint of brown) But red gives me a complex:rolleyes:...So I have a few enabler friends of mine on the look out at their Outlets near then...In search of this style in hopefully brown...(Unless it only has suede for the bottom) And black as a back up...Were there any other colors in this style that you were aware of?
yes! there was a brown,black,and red and maybe one other color....I'm not to sure.
BTW.......natural red hair is beautiful!

yes! there was a brown,black,and red and maybe one other color....I'm not to sure.
BTW.......natural red hair is beautiful!

Well my fingers are crossed she finds me one. I just think their cute. (Simular to a bag I seen a teen at our church using. But hers had large C's signature instead of the mini-signature. It looked cute and well young but the leather handles and bottom were simular...The mini-signature gives it a bit of sophistication I think.)...Though that red one I just :love:...But again I can do like muted reds/ Burgandy,wines...BUT NO STRAIGHT RED ANYTHING.

I would drive over an hour to get my hair done...In a real up-ta-do place. A hair cut was $60. (Where I am from a cut is $15 :rolleyes:) But I had many of times woman wanting my hair color...And the owner would laugh and say..."This don't come from no box"...I have had men and woman both come up and admire my hair color...:shame:...And some rude men wanting to know if it was natural...And then look toward my crotch...:cursing: But thanks for the compliment...:flowers: