Outlet pick-ups (minor)

ClaireBelle

May 31, 2009
I went in on Thursday hoping to score a large black Zoe, but there were none to be found. I was determined not to settle, so I didn't buy a bag.

However, I did stock up on a few accessories, including a long skinny scarf that I have no idea what to do with, but I loved it!

Not a total wasted trip, but I was kinda disappointed after reading how so many others have had great finds this week.

P1000253.jpg

Sorry to hear you didn't find the Zoe :sad: Maybe next time? if the outlet isn't too far for you and with the prices, maybe you'll score her for a lesser price!
i absolutely love your wristlets! i think i will get one next time i'm at the outlet! and those scarves are too pretty!
congrats on the accessories!

I love that scarf! Have you tried it tied as a headband? Maybe tie it near the back of your ear and let the ends dangle over your shoulder. Very boho!

No, but my 4 year old niece did! Then, she took it down and tossed it around her neck. She loved it, but she's a bit of a diva!

I love wearing headbands like that, but this one would hang down to my waist!

It is really long. I tied it on as a belt and it had plenty of length on the tails, and I'm not a little girl...I'm a very solid 10. I liked it that way. And, it looks good tied in a large swoopy bow on my platinum zoe. The bow drapes and it looks like 2 scarves tied on the bag.

I'm sure I'll figure something out. I mean, it was $20...and sooo cute...I may actually wear it as a scarf (novel idea, huh).