Outlet - NY

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. has anyone ever been to the YSl outlet in woodbury, NY. my new job training is only a half hour away from there and i was wondering what they have and if its worth it.

2. I haven't been to that one, but I've been to the one in Secuacus NJ (I assume they both carry similar overstock?) and when I asked about a half a year ago if they ever get the Muse in there, they just laughed. The last bags I saw there were the sort of Asian styled hobos--I can't remember the name of that style and the last time I was there they really had no bags at all, so if you're going specifically for bags, I would try to call in advance.

3. Update--the one in Secausus is now closed. Apparently the only 2 outlets are Cabazon and Woodbury Commons. I found this out when I called because I wanted to see if there were any Byzance bags left.