Outlet Leah questions...

zoocat

Oct 29, 2007
My all time favorite summer bag is my OP Art coated canvas Leah. It's the perfect size, stays on my shoulder, holds a ton, etc. I would love something new for this spring/summer. I see lots of patent Leah's on eBay and Bonanzle. I even like the navy color. For those of you that have them or have seen them, what do you think? Also, what was the price and do outlets still have them? Thanks!!

I got one in navy, that's the first time I've been so quick to buy a bag. It's beautiful! I put the Legacy lip gloss heart charm on it, the blue colors are a near perfect match. I've been wanting a dark blue bag, I am glad I got this one instead of cobalt Maggie. I look forward to seeing the patina on the vachetta handles. The price is $199 less 30% less another 20% for the current coupon, so they come out to $111.44. There is also a larger size, but it was way too big for me. (I got F14663.)

The outlet patent Leah is a great bag. It doesn't have the cross body strap (like the full price did -- I think??).

I have the navy bag and haven't really wanted to change it out. It is nice and light.

The price was about $111.

Thanks guys! I may need to make an outlet trip next week while daughter is on spring break. The price is really good. Hopefully a new coupon will be out. 14663 is what I'll be looking for. As for the patina on the handles, they do turn a nice honey color, or they did on my coated canvas Leah. I keep the cross body strap in the front pocket for those "just in case" times when I want to use it. Well, it's totally a different color than the straps. Much, much lighter. And I hardly ever use it cross body, so I can live without that option on the MFF version.