Outlet Jaquetta query

tireebabe

May 11, 2008
I've bought a preowned Mauve Jaquetta but am concerned about some points. I've posted on the authenticate and hoping Jazzy will have a look at it.

Meantime I thought I would get the thoughts of the ladies who are in a position to shop at the outlets frequently.

My concern are the Mulberry Stud. One of them is significantly different from the others. I am assured it was originally purchased at Shepton.

What do you think? Picture 3 is the one that differs from the other...much more prominent.

Attachments

• j1.JPG
    j1.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 81
  • j2.JPG
    j2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 92
  • j3.JPG
    j3.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 99
  • j4.JPG
    j4.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 89
It might have been a sub-standard or something if it was a Shepton. There is usually an embossed letter in the leather Mulberry tag inside if it is.

I take it you don't have receipt or anything.

^^ Jazzy is on it thanks.

It's horrible when you doubt the auth of a bag. Gives me a horrible feeling in my tummy.

Can't decide if I like it or not either but I need to be sure its real before I decide to sell it on if that's is what i chose to do.

ooh i went on to the authentication part to see how your bags doing - i hope jazzy figures it out - i'm definately on there when i start eBaying for bags!! i love the colour it's beautiful

^^ Thank you Nunmut, much appreciated. The LR initials were not really bothering me as I had a glove roxy from an outlet which was authentic and had the same inititials.

The seller is being very cooperative and confirming 10000% it was purchased at Shepton. However, I am going to send the jaquetta off to Mulberry anyway.

Once she is authenticated I think I will pop her on ebay....sadly my love for her has gone with all the palava.

I know what you mean about being put off by the palava. Not sure i'd want to buy another jaquetta now unless maybe it was the old design and pre-loved from lovehandbags.com or one of our reliable e-bay sellers!!!

^^ yes Jo, it's such a nightmare. Maybe i am just being silly. The seller seems such a lovely genuine person and she has given me the date and almost the time of purchase. Her story sounds so convincing and my gut instinct tells me she is telling the truth.

I don't know whether to ebay it now or have it authenticated first.