Outlet inventory?

makn808

Oct 14, 2010
Can anyone tell me if the outlets have the nylon Victoria? I am super new to Dooney, so I am not sure if current bags are at the outlets or not. Maybe in last season's colors? TIA!

I think they will have it. I got mine a few years back at the outlet and I remember seeing them every time I went. I did not check the last time I went but call on of them and ask. If you can have the style #, it will make it easier for them to check.

The two Dooney outlets that I know will ship are Las Vegas, Nevada and Reading, PA The phone numbers are:

Las Vegas - 702 870 3300
Reading, PA- 610.375.7668

When you call, it will really help if you have an item number for the SA to look up for you. Good luck!!

The two Dooney outlets that I know will ship are Las Vegas, Nevada and Reading, PA The phone numbers are:

Las Vegas - 702 870 3300
Reading, PA- 610.375.7668

When you call, it will really help if you have an item number for the SA to look up for you. Good luck!!

Thank you so much for the info! I called lv, and though they have it they can't ship it because it is considered a "current retail" item. Basically, if the retail stores have it they won't ship it. Oh well. Guess I will keep my fingers crossed for a good deal with the 12 days of dooney!