Outlet in Tuscola IL

The Illinois Coachie roll call got me thinking about Tuscola because I've heard they get some good stuff. Any Tuscola updates? Is that grouchy lady still there? :wondering

The Illinois Coachie roll call got me thinking about Tuscola because I've heard they get some good stuff. Any Tuscola updates? Is that grouchy lady still there? :wondering

I was there last weekend and they had some but not lots of FP deletes and loads of Brooke bags. But a week has passed already so I doubt my info is very current anymore.

And yes, grouchy lady still there. Lucky me, she was the one to ring me up. It sorta felt like getting a metal meal tray in a prison...instead of a handbag. (Do NOT ask her for extra potatoes, so to speak!!!) Was glad to be done when the transaction was over.

I'm not very familiar with Coach bags, but I happened to be at the outlets this weekend (Saturday, 5/29 afternoon) and picked up a large Madison hippie in Walnut for $200 plus tax (about $214 total). Not sure if this is a great price but it retailed for $358. The sales lady said they just received it from the boutique.

It was one of three bags.

I don't know if anyone goes to this one but I just went this morning and thought I would update everyone.

At 30% off:

Julia totes in lilac, green, and black, and the op art ones.
Julia hobos and XL hobos in gunmetal (only XL), black, green, and lilac
Lots of Julia wallets, zip around and checkbook
Chainlink Maggie and audrey
Bone croc Maggie
Tan and cornflower Maggie
Cornflower, tan, cream, and gray op art Hailey
Embroidered pink Maggie and Audrey
Lots of Poppy glam totes and a few groovys
Lime, green, navy, and black gramercy zip around wallets
Various mini skinnys of gramercy, madison, and chainlink

There were quite a few current FP bags being sold damaged but they were only 30% off. There was no further discount and the bag cannot be returned, ever. I don't think they were worth that but there was

A gunmetal Brynee (!!)
Gunmetal Alexandra
Blue Kristin Satchel
Black Kristin Hobo (missing long strap)
Poppy Pop C Jazzy (missing long strap)
Blue Tessa
Cream Maggie
White guilded brooke

In the clearance at 50% off

Two Black Syndeys
Gray Cambridge top zip tote
No other deletes that I can think of

That's all I can remember for now. If you're looking for something, just ask, maybe I'll remember seeing it.

Oh, sorry. I should have mentioned that. It was the new violet colors. They also had swingpacks, wristlets, mini skinnys, and the tiny wallets in the same print. I didn't see any of the black chainlink though.

Also, no coupons. :sad:

I ventured to Tuscola and visited the Coach outlet before lunch.

They had:
Audrey, leather and croc leather in gray and purple
Hailey, 1 chainlink and a few in leather
Croc carryall in gray
Maggie, 1 midnight, 1 brown and a few other colors in leather but a few in croc leather

and of course the new MFF Zoe and Carly

They gave me a 20% coupon at the door that Coach is doing but since they are Tanger they are giving out 25% pink cards if you donate $1 to breast cancer. And you can't use them together. Either 1 or the other.

Last edited:
^ Thanks for the update! This is the closest outlet to me but it's still 2 and half hours from my house. So I don't make it as much as I would like. It really nice to know what they have. They are nice when I call but sometimes seem a little clueless. :smile:

I wish that the Maggie worked for me because I love the midnight color.

I loved the midnight Maggie color but it kept sliding off of my shoulder. That was the medium size. The larger croc Maggies seemed to be better for me but I didn't get any. Also, the brown in the Maggie, not sure of the correct color name, but it's more of a rusty brown then a chocolate brown and that is what they were holding for me. I decided not to get it. The Audrey, in person, is smaller then I had imagined.

I loved the midnight Maggie color but it kept sliding off of my shoulder. That was the medium size. The larger croc Maggies seemed to be better for me but I didn't get any. Also, the brown in the Maggie, not sure of the correct color name, but it's more of a rusty brown then a chocolate brown and that is what they were holding for me. I decided not to get it. The Audrey, in person, is smaller then I had imagined.

Maybe the brown Maggie was the walnut or acorn color? It's a pretty color but not what you would be looking for if you were expecting a chocolate brown color. I remember seeing the croc Audrey in person at the FP store but I don't remember much about it. Is the croc Audrey smaller than the regular leather one? I have a leather one but I don't use it much.

I think that's exactly it. When I called yesterday and asked if they had a brown leather Maggie they could put on hold for me, they referred to it as a chocolate brown. I think what they had was the acorn. Still pretty, just wanting a more chocolate brown bag.

About the Audrey, I haven't been to the outlet since spring so I haven't seen an Audrey in person until today. I've seen several reveals on them, so maybe that's why I thought they were bigger. They are very pretty though!

I would definitely be disappointed if I was expecting a chocolate brown shade and got the walnut color. While the walnut color is pretty, it's definitely not the same. Too bad that it didn't work out for you. :smile:

The croc Audreys are very pretty. I don't think that they would work with my wardrobe but I still admire the reveals!

Anyone know if the Tuscola outlet has gotten the Ashley's early? I would like to go next week while I am off work but it is a 2 hour drive so wanted to check first? I will call them, just wondered if anyone spotted them.