Outlet in my

momjules

May 4, 2015
How! I was just at Woodbury commons outlet and they had tons of the large and small flo satchels right in the front of the store so I would guess flora tine lives on. There was a sign for only 229.99
You can't beat the outlet prices. Pebble hobo at 40 percent off was a good deal too.
I'm going to the reading pa. One on Thursday so they are usually more up to date.
Call the outlet for better deals. They even had my red satchel but I'm checking pa first.
They had the Seville in the most yummy pinkish color that I had to walk away quickly

Hi. Please excuse my typing errors.
They had black, natural, red, blue, and I don't remember what other colors but they had a whole table filled with them
They also had the large domed satchel I believe it's called.
I was surprised there was so much floratine

They had a flo bag with the twisted handle which was nice too. I would have paid better attention but I knew I was going to Pennsylvania on Thursday so I just walked around.

How! I was just at Woodbury commons outlet and they had tons of the large and small flo satchels right in the front of the store so I would guess flora tine lives on. There was a sign for only 229.99
You can't beat the outlet prices. Pebble hobo at 40 percent off was a good deal too.
I'm going to the reading pa. One on Thursday so they are usually more up to date.
Call the outlet for better deals. They even had my red satchel but I'm checking pa first.
They had the Seville in the most yummy pinkish color that I had to walk away quickly
I am going to Reading on Fri. I live like 1 1/2 hour away

Hi. Please excuse my typing errors.
They had black, natural, red, blue, and I don't remember what other colors but they had a whole table filled with them
They also had the large domed satchel I believe it's called.
I was surprised there was so much floratine

Thank you! I've never been to an outlet which is probably a good thing for my wallet. Although I have had things shipped from the outlet a few times. My closest outlet is in reading pa but sadly it's still almost 5 hours from me.

My Woodbury common store is 30 minutes away
My penn outlet is three hours but my in laws live right there so when we visit we stop there
The qvc outlet is 10 minutes from their house
Plus I have a little extra money
I'm so excited for Thursday

Have fun momjules and CFC! It sounds like there will be a lot to chose from! I love my outlet. It's about 45 minutes away, and it's very hard to stay away. [emoji16]

Hit the jackpot at the Seattle outlet yesterday - pics coming soon!. Thought you all might like to see some pics of the store: clearance section has some florentines, more than 50% off; the clearance bags on the table in front are the Eva collection:
outet%20clearance_zpst0i5yh4d.jpg

other florentines special pricing 229.00, the rest are 40&% off:

florentines_zpsxuclftvg.jpg

florentines%202_zpsmsowggtm.jpg

Claremonts 40% off, then another 20% off:

Dooney%20outlet%202-1_zpsc59imjah.jpg

I did not see any of the woven, just the textured leather and the python.

Oh, and they had a lot of colors in Chelsea, 40% off:
chelseas_zpso9yiwuzw.jpg

Forgot to add - I went looking for a Siena bag but they didn't have any. The did have the Montecito collection in selected colors - black/red, navy/red and the butterscotch color (not sure interior color) . The small and large Brianna, Lilliana, Janette and large and small Serena. 40% off + another 20%.