Outlet Hunter

tobefetching

bagaddicted
O.G.
Jan 9, 2012
I'm very disappointed with the Orlando (I-Drive) outlet. It's becoming a MFF store. By that I mean about 95% of their stock is MFF. They usually have about 4 bags, 7 of the same style wallet and maybe a scarf as far as deletes go... And they're OLD deletes, not anything good like gathered Sophias or Legacy. I'm going less and less and if makes me sad... I see so many great reveals of FP deletes here :sad: "Everything comes to the outlet" is definitely NOT true here! Boo.

Ok rant over. I went today and found a fob I was actually looking for (woohoo!), plus 3 Legacy fobs. Everything else sucked!
image-3870884602.jpg

And fob-apalooza on my Candace!
image-1345571594.jpg

Vineland is always way better than I-Drive. Glad you at least found some cute fobs!

I hate the parking at Vineland and its like another 15 minutes from I-Drive (which is already far for me). I go there if I'm passing it anyway... And you're right, I've found some different stuff there before... But I've also struck out plenty too!

Rant away-the two closest outlets to me never have any FP deletes. The SA's must thinks I am nuts cause I circle the store about 6 times just to make sure it all really is MFF. Great fobs though!

If it makes you feel any better, all 3 of mine suck too. We have so many tourists that new bags coming in don't sit there long at all. I've only seen one bag in one that I regret not buying when I saw it. You did find some cute fobs though!

I'm very disappointed with the Orlando (I-Drive) outlet. It's becoming a MFF store. By that I mean about 95% of their stock is MFF. They usually have about 4 bags, 7 of the same style wallet and maybe a scarf as far as deletes go... And they're OLD deletes, not anything good like gathered Sophias or Legacy. I'm going less and less and if makes me sad... I see so many great reveals of FP deletes here :sad: "Everything comes to the outlet" is definitely NOT true here! Boo.

Ok rant over. I went today and found a fob I was actually looking for (woohoo!), plus 3 Legacy fobs. Everything else sucked!
View attachment 2039945

View attachment 2039946
Love love love the tassel combo on your Candace!

View attachment 2039945

View attachment 2039946

Me too! I ever see anything good in there. Not even St. Augustine and you would think being close to Jax. SA slipped the other day and said they usually don't make it to the floor.

View attachment 2039945

View attachment 2039946

LOL, "fob-apalooza!" Looks cute. +1 about the outlets!

Rant away-the two closest outlets to me never have any FP deletes. The SA's must thinks I am nuts cause I circle the store about 6 times just to make sure it all really is MFF. Great fobs though!
+1 about the SA's wondering "what is that lady doing circling the store so many times...?"

Vineland is the BEST
I was there in July and I stayed at the Hilton Grand right next door and he was just FAB - used my key card to get in/out of the gate and it was FAB...yall know I will be staying there again!!!!!!!!!!

Vineland has the BEST stuff and they update on FB

Me too! I ever see anything good in there. Not even St. Augustine and you would think being close to Jax. SA slipped the other day and said they usually don't make it to the floor.

I occasionally make the trip to St Augustine and have had several SA's mention that FP items are frequently held and purchased by the employees.

Regarding Vineland...I agree about parking. I make sure that I am there by 10am (opening). If you are even 20 minutes late than you can forget it.

Awhile back, I-Dr carried a lot of deletes. It was the go-to place to score a unique/rare bag. But the last few times that I have visited there has been maybe one table of deletes. Even the Men's Coach store is all MFF.