Outlet haulage! I got an awesome deal on a great bag+accessories

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I found a Lindsay for $280!!! I couldn't believe it. Needless to say I decided not to get an espresso Sabrina with my merchandise credit. :roflmfao: The wallet is for my niece, the pouch for my daughter, and the cosmetic bag and wristlet(it looks odd in the picture because I have stuff in it, but it is not over stuffed) are for me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Lovely!!! Congrats, that Lindsay is TDF!!! Love the color! And that pouch is just too cute!!

3. Wow! Nice haul! Miss Lindsay is lovely in that gray. Congrats!!

4. Lindsay is the total "crown jewel" of my collection! You're going to love her, especially if you're into larger sized bags!!! It's funny I came across this thread just now as I just Apple'd my Lindsay for the first time...if you think she couldn't possibly be more beautiful, think again!!! Mine's the teal and I just did the Apple conditioner on her, totally recommend it! GORGEOUS!!!

Congrats on all of your goodies, but Lindsay just takes the cake!!!

5. Great buys! The Lindsay is gorgeous! :drool:

6. Lovely lovely lovely Congrats!!

7. Love the Lindsay! I passed on one at the outlet and have been kicking myself ever since. Hopefully, they'll have one next time I go. Congratulations. I like the grey alot! Very nice bag. :tup:

8. Congrats! I love the lindsay!

9. did you get it at Seattle premium outlet? congrats on your new bag i love love love that color . i saw one at north bend and i was going to get it in the same color but it had scratches all over it so i settled for the teal. anyway lindsay is such a great bag and it feels very comfortable on my shoulder. im sure you'll love it!

10. Your Lindsay is very nice, the grey color is TDF!
    Love the accessories too.

11. Congrats! What a great deal :smile:

12. Love the color of your Lindsay. The bag is just so so gorgeous. I would loooovvvve to get another one if I could.

13. Congrats, awesome haul and beautiful Lindsay!

14. congrats lindsay is my fav coach bag :O)

15. Love your Lindsey, and the color is beautiful - you made the right choice.