Outlet Goodies

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone! So I stopped at Concord Mills this past Saturday. I was a little bit bummed that I didn't make it out to the outlet a couple of weeks ago when they got a bunch of deletes, but found some really awesome stuff anyway.

2. First up is this cross body. Wasn't really looking to add another purple bag to my collection but I tried it in and she's perfect! I love the size, and the metal chain. After all the discounts she was $82.08

[​IMG]

3. Second up is a bag I didn't think would be for me but I tried it on and it was too beautiful to pass up. They also had the large size in purple but I couldn't justify 2 purple bags in our trip. I believe this is the midnight oak phoebe. After the discounts she was $118.08.

[​IMG]

4. Gorgeous!

5. Pretty!

6. Thank you! I got carried away and forgot to post my last one:

[​IMG]

7. Really happy I was able to find these despite not being able to make it to the outlet when all the deletes got there. Thanks for letting me share.

8. Congrats on your great outlet finds! That Phoebe came in at such a good price for you! Mine was about $147 before tax. Enjoy your new lovelies!!! :smile:

9. Thanks! I really didn't have Phoebe on my radar but pictures don't do it any justice, it's truly a beauty.

10. Congratulations :smile:

11. Nice haul!!! I love the purple (can you REALLY EVER have too many purple bags!!!)....but your Phoebes are so striking too!
    Congratulations!

12. Very nice haul, congrats

13. Nice haul, congrats!

14. Thanks!

15. Thanks!