Outlet finds - hooray!

Your daughter is GORGEOUS!! I love that she is drooling over COACH already! :P and what GREAT BARGAINS!

Ya know - I saw the same green demi in Atlantic City, but the price was $99.00 and only 20% off. The charms were $19.99 - 20% also. Neither had any further mark downs though. You gals must get a better deal on the west coast. I didn't think the prices changed from place to place. :shrugs:

Enjoy your new stuff!!!

YOU KNOW, The demi was marked 99.99, but rang up at $67. The charms were all in a $10 bin, but several other items rang up for less than they were marked as well. That was a pleasant surprise!

This was at the Carlsbad, CA outlets, BTW. If anyone goes there... just thought you should know that some items are ringing less than marked. :smile:

Your daughter is GORGEOUS!! I love that she is drooling over COACH already! :P and what GREAT BARGAINS!

Ya know - I saw the same green demi in Atlantic City, but the price was $99.00 and only 20% off. The charms were $19.99 - 20% also. Neither had any further mark downs though. You gals must get a better deal on the west coast. I didn't think the prices changed from place to place. :shrugs:

Enjoy your new stuff!!!

Sami is beyond adorable!!! She's such a beautiful baby!!!

I love all your finds, and i esp. love your framed wristlet. It's lovely.

Great prices on those charms!! I hope they have some priced like that when i go to the outlet later this summer!

Hah! My husband would beg to differ with you. :biggrin: He is thoroughly not looking forward to ages 10 through 17 now that she is clearly into Coach. ;) She is also into cell phones already. We are doomed.

What an adorable baby Sami is! You're training her right by letting her play with the Coach already!!! Love your purchases!