Outlet find reveal. Wanna see it?

Boy, it’s a ghost town around here! I remember when reveal threads used to get almost immediate responses. Oh well, here’s a little more. What could it be with that chain?
You are so funny! Your new handbag appears to be doing a little strip tease from its protective covering. You'll have to call it your Gypsy Rose Lee bag. LOL.

It’s the Swagger Shoulder Bag 20 with Willow Floral Detail in Dark Gunmetal/Mineral. The glove-tanned leather has a few very minor scratches from the bag being out on display, but I’ll be able to rub those out with moisturizer. I got the bag for $158 plus tax.

Attachments

• 1AA73658-2F6C-462F-A3E2-F6AF04E6902A.jpeg
    1AA73658-2F6C-462F-A3E2-F6AF04E6902A.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 585
  • 624B4270-F986-4D9D-807A-F8C9C6BADE9C.jpeg
    624B4270-F986-4D9D-807A-F8C9C6BADE9C.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 599
It’s the Swagger Shoulder Bag 20 with Willow Floral Detail in Dark Gunmetal/Mineral. The glove-tanned leather has a few very minor scratches from the bag being out on display, but I’ll be able to rub those out with moisturizer. I got the bag for $158 plus tax.

Very pretty! Love that mineral color on the smooth leather and with those tea roses...wow! Congrats on a great find!

Reactions: ArmCandyLuvr
That is a beautiful bag. I almost purchased one very similar in mineral color (which is such a great color!), but I didn't see the one you found with the lovely tea roses, rivets and stars. Enjoy it!

Reactions: ArmCandyLuvr