outlet experts: what to expect mini skinny wise?

1. after being disapointed on the chambray blue leather that i passed buying another regular skinny at the fourth of july sale, i still need to replace my other one, what do they usually carry mini skinny wise?

2. I've only seen the leather ones for about $26.00 at the outlets I'm not sure but it might be an additional 20% off of that. Is that what your asking or are you asking what can fit in a mini skinny?

3. Macy's had the black mini skinny 30% about a week ago.

Sorry the black mini signature mini skinny.

SO it was about $26 as I think retail is $38 off hand.

4. Yeah at my outlet, all the more recent mini skinnys dont get discounted all that much and theres no additional 20% off :sad:

5. This sounds like a good deal compared to the outlets cause you don't have to drive far to it (unless you live close to an outlet). I rarely see signarute mini skinnies at the outlets for some reason. Only the leather (legacy line I think) ones.

6. I didn't see any mini skinnies at the Vegas outlet for some reason... but at the TN outlet I've seen a lot of the mini signature ones in brown and black. They were about $26 there too with no extra 20% off.

The Macy's deal sounds just as good.. I might have to stop by there sometime :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice