Outlet Clearance Surprise

Inviz

Jan 19, 2010
I work at the outlet mall in Tannersville, PA so every now and then (read: every day) I swing through to check out the clearance section, because sometimes they have amazing things in there. Since joining tpf, my lamentations over being a broke freshman when the Legacy collection came out have been renewed, so I was especially surprised to find a Leigh Signature Pocket Flap in the clearance section!

Coach11141.jpg

For a brief moment I thought, "Nah, this isn't possible. Must be some MFF they found when cleaning the stock room." But when I checked the tag the style number was 11141 with no "F" preceding it. I asked the SA and she said it was a transfer they recently received, so apparently, there are still <i>some</i> floating around out there somewhere.

Anyway, I thought sharing this would make a great first post! So, here it is and hello!

I work at the outlet mall in Tannersville, PA so every now and then (read: every day) I swing through to check out the clearance section, because sometimes they have amazing things in there. Since joining tpf, my lamentations over being a broke freshman when the Legacy collection came out have been renewed, so I was especially surprised to find a Leigh Signature Pocket Flap in the clearance section!

Coach11141.jpg

For a brief moment I thought, "Nah, this isn't possible. Must be some MFF they found when cleaning the stock room." But when I checked the tag the style number was 11141 with no "F" preceding it. I asked the SA and she said it was a transfer they recently received, so apparently, there are still <i>some</i> floating around out there somewhere.

Anyway, I thought sharing this would make a great first post! So, here it is and hello!

:tup: Greeeaaaaaat find!!! Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome!!! Oh My Gosh!!! Gorgeous Bag! I don't live near an outlet, but if I did and if I was fortunate enough to find a Legacy bag there, I would definitely have the same reaction you did! Fabulous find...Way to go!