Outlet Clearance Surprise

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I work at the outlet mall in Tannersville, PA so every now and then (read: every day) I swing through to check out the clearance section, because sometimes they have amazing things in there. Since joining tpf, my lamentations over being a broke freshman when the Legacy collection came out have been renewed, so I was especially surprised to find a Leigh Signature Pocket Flap in the clearance section!

[​IMG]

For a brief moment I thought, "Nah, this isn't possible. Must be some MFF they found when cleaning the stock room." But when I checked the tag the style number was 11141 with no "F" preceding it. I asked the SA and she said it was a transfer they recently received, so apparently, there are still <i>some</i> floating around out there somewhere.

Anyway, I thought sharing this would make a great first post! So, here it is and hello!

2. Welcome! And awesome find!

3. welcome!! awesome find!!!

4. Amazing find, and congrats!

5. :tup: Greeeaaaaaat find!!! Welcome to the Forums!

6. Wow! That's some find!! Congrats! And welcome to TPF!! :welcome2:

7. Wow I can't believe you just found that! Great find!

8. Can I ask what the price was? That sure is an awesome find!

9. Wow, great find...You were in the Right place at the Right time,lol....She's a Beauty..Welcome TPF and Congrat's on your new bag...:smile:

10. Welcome!!! Oh My Gosh!!! Gorgeous Bag! I don't live near an outlet, but if I did and if I was fortunate enough to find a Legacy bag there, I would definitely have the same reaction you did! Fabulous find...Way to go!

11. Congrats!!

12. Congrats, that's a fabulous bag!!!

13. whoa! Lucky you! Congrats..

14. Wow what a score! I'd die if I found one! Enjoy!

15. Fabuous find! Welcome to tPF!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice