Outlet buy today

Keep it! You said it grows on you everytime you look at it. You would probably end up regreting it if you returned it. It's a great price from what you explained, and a cute classic bag! :tup:

I bought this bag at the outlet for about $135 - $150 at the Thanksgiving sale. I totally love it! I wish I'd only paid $80 though!!! I vote for you to keep it! It's great when you want to go shopping "hands free" & it's classy in an updated, cool kind of way with the nickel hardware. You won't regret it! :tup:

Tan,
You started this thread, and i hope you see this question im typing in. Im a fairly new member who doesnt get in here often. Quick question for you. I love that bag that you say is a japan exclusive,has long shlder strap?

What is item # do you know by chance or does anyone know per chance?Thanks for any and all help on this

Tan,
You started this thread, and i hope you see this question im typing in. Im a fairly new member who doesnt get in here often. Quick question for you. I love that bag that you say is a japan exclusive,has long shlder strap?

What is item # do you know by chance or does anyone know per chance?Thanks for any and all help on this

It was available by calling JAX. A couple of people say they were not able to order it after candac3mari3 and I did. The style # is 11301. You could always try. It's disappeared off of Japan's site now.