Outlet buy today

tanukiki

Stupid Lamb
O.G.
Jun 11, 2007
I had to go past the outlets today to buy something for DS#1's bday. So OF COURSE I had to stop in to see what they had. One of the SAs said to me "You're back again." (in a nice way):blush: Hey, it's been 3 days or so :P I looked around and they had a lone black swingpack that was sig on the back and vertical stripes on the front one of which was snakeskin or croc-looking. It was cool but too small for my needs. I ended up buying this:
newbag_plusdust.jpgnewbaghold.jpgnewbagfloor.jpg

I have been on a hunt for a black sig duffle similar to my purple mini sig small duffle that has brown suede and brass hardware except I wanted it in black with black leather accents and nickle hardware. I usually buy bags with longer straps so I liked the fact that the duffle's strap can be used longer. Although the bag I bought tonight has a shorter strap only and it was black leather, it was too good of a deal to pass by. When I got home I thought I might return it but now I am not too sure. All leather would be good for more yucky days that would soil the sig fabric a little easier, ya think? I don't know if I would have bought this if it were full price but with it being reduced twice and then 20% off of that, it almost seems like I should keep it especially since it seems to be growing on me each time I look at it...

Definitely keep the all leather bag. You'll fall in love with it. I think if you take it back you'll end up regreting it.

You can always hold onto it for a week and not use it to just think it over:shrugs:

Definitely keep the all leather bag. You'll fall in love with it. I think if you take it back you'll end up regreting it.

You can always hold onto it for a week and not use it to just think it over:shrugs:

I'm definitely not going to make a rash decision. I leave to go out of town for at least 3-4 weeks (might end up moving to this new place) at the end of next week so I'll think about it until then or until I decide to keep it and take the tag off. I've never had an all leather black bag before. I really like the nickle buckles. Hmm hmm hmm...

Great find! Keep it! It's a classic! I am waiting to go to the outlets for the 4th sale! I hope I find great buys.

This one is only about 35 min from my house. The two better ones are each about 2 hours away. I'll be in TX for the 4th of July so I just might have to make the 4 hour road trip to the San Marcos outlet store...:okay:

Definitely keep it! I too have that same bag and it is by far the bag I use the most! It is just very simple and classic and it holds everything! You wouldn't think so just by looking at it, but like most are saying, it is a lot bigger than you think. I love mine! And I paid $80 for mine and thought it was a steal!

Definitely a keeper!