Outlet Bridgit -

Nancy in VA

Bal & Legacy Lover
O.G.
Aug 21, 2006
Well - to join the outlet Lily - here is a pic. of an outlet Bridgit - did not like her that much - miss the kisslock on the back - not as edgy as original Bridgit - sorry dont have a price or any other info - was in a hurry
outletBridgit.jpg

oh, and the outlet did a price adjustment for me - so dont believe everything you read on your coupons

I suggest we call her Fidgit, not bridgit :smile: She's a fake bridgit :smile:

lol, i have to agree. i just cannot warm up to the mff leather. also, is the turnlock on the zipper eliminated on these? you know, the one where the zipper tab locked down? i just don't understand why if you are going to repeat a style, you don't keep it the same details. jmho.

I got a "Fidget" yesterday.. It comes in brown, green, and a metallic, maybe others, but my outlet didn't have them. It was $99 with 20% off, plus the coupon's 20%, so around $63 plus tax.

I got a "Fidget" yesterday.. It comes in brown, green, and a metallic, maybe others, but my outlet didn't have them. It was $99 with 20% off, plus the coupon's 20%, so around $63 plus tax.

Congrats! I have the original Bridgit in platinum and I still think these MFF ones are adorable... and for that price, why not? :P These would make a great gift, too:tup:

And Bunny I like the name "fidget", lol!

Nancy, thanks again for the spy pics...:urock:!!!