Outlet Booty

WOW!!! What a colorful display!!! I especially love the Legacy scarf, and I won a pair of those gloves on ebay late last year - mine are purple, what color are those? And how much (just so I can groan at my overpaying!!!) - I paid about $60 I think, but there werent many on ebay at the time in a 6 1/2 and I REALLY wanted them!!! Anyway, congrats - great stuff!!

I have the haversack in asparagus (welcome to the hav family Nancy!) and I sprayed her with protectant and will use her in the next month or so. As long as you pre-treat your suede, it really isn't an issue. I have both another bordeaux suede bag, and a brown suede jacket and I've spray protected them all ahead of time. I even had some stains on the bordeaux one, and managed to get that off w/ some suede apple cleaner.

Great Haul Nancy! Love the haversack.... I really hope Leesburg gets some in in the chocolate brown suede!!

I bought that Madison putty wallet to (and at the time I didn't even have a bag to go with it....I've since bought the Ergo Pleated Framed Satchel in putty, and fortunately it matches perfectly.

You're making me want to go back up to Leesburg tonight after I get off, and I don't want to do that (well really I do, but I shouldn't :roflmfao:)

Crap. Cant see pics at work on here. Security Security i guess. I was just at outlet on Wed nite and they had nothing. Totally picked over. Im leaving for Florida next Wed the 28th. Maybe the 2 Ft Myers outlets will have good stuff.
Altho i am coveting that style# 13193 on coach.com right now.

livie1205 - Got everything at Leesburg VA outlet

donnalynn11 - the gloves were $49.99 and are a brownish wine color - still expensive gloves but so unbelieveably soft! They also had the same gloves in black, dark green, and brown - and other styles of leather gloves also

3 Handbags STYLE # for gloves F80410- called 3 button glove

And - 3 handbags FYI - they had your avatar bag in black - just one of them - might have been a return. Is it called Penelope?

Last edited:
livie1205 - Got everything at Leesburg VA outlet

donnalynn11 - the gloves were $49.99 and are a brownish wine color - still expensive gloves but so unbelieveably soft! They also had the same gloves in black, dark green, and brown - and other styles of leather gloves also

3 Handbags STYLE # for gloves F80410- called 3 button glove

And - 3 handbags FYI - they had your avatar bag in black - just one of them - might have been a return. Is it called Penelope?

Thanks so much! Called my outlet but they don't have the gloves. Yeah, the bag is a Penelope Spectator. I think my budget will only allow for one bag, and I already have one on hold. :graucho: