Outlet 50% off prices

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I went to my outlet today as I was in need of some retail therapy. I immediately go to the 50% off section, and the sA comes over to me and says "everything that is 50% off, take another 25% off!" I was like :nuts:.
    Is everyone else finding that at their outlets? I had no idea!!! Woo hoo!!! Will post what I got in another thread when I can borrow a camera - mine is in the shop and I am going crazy without it.

2. sweet lord!!! say it aint so!!!!

3. wow! 75% off? perhaps I need to make a trip to dawsonville.

4. i just got off the phone with them, they said they aren't doing any additional discounts today

5. :roflmfao::graucho::yahoo::woohoo::happydance: = me

:nono: = my wallet!!

6. This sounds like maybe a one store sale????

7. thanks for checking and saving me the trip!

8. wowzers!

It's not really 75% off, but it's a hella deal!

For example:
    Ticket = $100
    - 50% = $50
    - 25% = $37.50

So, it's really 62.5% off.
    You're paying 37.5% of the $100 ticket price.

DAMMMMM!

9. I just called the Dolphin Mall outlet and they told me that there is an additional 50% on the Clearance items.... OMG, OMG OMG... Tell me it ain't so.

10. Wow, really?! No one else is having that? Well, my outlet is Jackson for any NJ girls. I got a Bonnie leather satchel for $174 and the matching wristlet for $40.

11. That is the usual discount. 50% off of redline.

12. I told myself that I wasn't going to buy any more bags for a while but if there really is a 50%+25% off sale I might just have to head back to my local outlet (Potomac Mills).

13. Hmmm... those sound like the average prices for those pieces. I know I got my Bonnie wristlet with 50% off redline for $39.99...

14. LOL Im so bad with percentages - is that just the 50% off? I wonder why she came up to me and said that? But the wristlet was marked at $98, so even at 50% off it would be more than $39.99, right? The bag was red marked at $349.99, so I guess the $174 was only 50% off. Oh well! I got so excited!! Still think I got a great price - sorry if I miscommunicated here. I was just saying what the SA told me!

15. honey I was going to leave work early - I called two of my outlets and they said no additioanl of ;(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.