Outlander coming to Starz 2014

Loved it when Fergus appeared. Is it my imagination or has Jaime been working out more with that printing press?;) True to cinemas standards neither character looks their age. Back then they would have been OLD1

I am trying to catch up on season 3, but I’m so confused. I’ve watched Episodes 1-3, and there was a major death at the end of episode 3.
I now just started and restarted episode 4, and in the opening credits it shows “previously” and shows Claire telling her daughter about her real father and going to visit someone in Scotland.
This wasn’t in episode 3 as far as I know, but 4 starts off with them in Scotland.
Where and when did this big chat happen?

I am trying to catch up on season 3, but I’m so confused. I’ve watched Episodes 1-3, and there was a major death at the end of episode 3.
I now just started and restarted episode 4, and in the opening credits it shows “previously” and shows Claire telling her daughter about her real father and going to visit someone in Scotland.
This wasn’t in episode 3 as far as I know, but 4 starts off with them in Scotland.
Where and when did this big chat happen?

Those scenes happened in season 2, when they go to Scotland for reverend’s funeral.

Reactions: Hessefan