Outlander coming to Starz 2014

there are 8 books as of right now.
i believe it is the book Dragonfly in Amber where we are now because people on the boards keep saying that next season we should be all about Voyager. Diana is currently working on 9. she says that there will be at least one more book! after that she really can't be sure - it depends on what happens and if she feels there is more to be told.

Yes, this season is dragonfly in Amber. Voyager is next and my favorite of the series.

I actually think the last book was meh. I really hope Diana ends the series soon - it's def become watered down and tired, and lacks the magic from the first books of the series. It was initially supposed to be a trilogy but was so successful she kept going...

yes ITA with you about that!!! they are so much better and HUGE!!! i love big books!

I love big books too! That's actually how I initially found the series. At the time there were only 5, but I figured if I liked them I had lots of reading to do. Hit the jackpot IMO.

I love big books too! That's actually how I initially found the series. At the time there were only 5, but I figured if I liked them I had lots of reading to do. Hit the jackpot IMO.

wow - me,too! i was looking for a big book to read and i found it at a book sale. read through it and went to amazon to find out about diana. and that is when i discovered it was part of a series she was writing! i ordered all the other ones and started from the beginning with outlander and i have not stopped since!

wow - me,too! i was looking for a big book to read and i found it at a book sale. read through it and went to amazon to find out about diana. and that is when i discovered it was part of a series she was writing! i ordered all the other ones and started from the beginning with outlander and i have not stopped since!

I'm browsing amazon now and they're not numbered! Which is which?!? Hmm I need to do more intensive Googling!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462598248.201960.jpg

My Mother's Day weekend is starting off great!! I just bought book one and am enjoying it with a salad lunch AND a frozen margarita!! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

That's awesome, I was hoping to would be like a series where each book has a different time travel kind of couple. I have grown fond of these 2 and I've only watched the show haha
I originally only saw the trailer for the show and it looked interesting. I had no idea that it was based on a book. So I picked up the book and absolutely fell in love with the characters. I read the next three books in a period of about a month. The third book is my absolute favourite so hopefully they'll get renewed for a third season.

I originally only saw the trailer for the show and it looked interesting. I had no idea that it was based on a book. So I picked up the book and absolutely fell in love with the characters. I read the next three books in a period of about a month. The third book is my absolute favourite so hopefully they'll get renewed for a third season.

99.9% of fans say the same thing! we all love Voyager!

Young Ian comes in the picture from the beginning of Voyager. Jamie hides with him after he's born when English soldiers come around.
When Jamie goes to confession with him and he tells Jamie that the priest said Jamie was very wicked was so hilarious!

It's the best and we'll get to meet Brianna!

When does young Ian come into the picture? I can't remember...

after Jamie - young Ian is my favorite!!!! he,Jamie and Murtagh (from the tv show) are my top 3! in the books Murtagh is nothing like what we are seeing on screen. but everyone says young Ian should be showing up next season because we are heading into Voyager book. and i am so looking foward to it.

Brianna is another story! LOL she worked my last good nerves sometimes with her attitude and Claire calling her "baby" all the time!:lol: poor Jamie had his hands full trying to deal with those women of his!

I can't say I really like Claire this season. She was a little headstrong and annoying in season 1, but a lot more this time around. I felt bad at her Breaking up Mary and Randall's brothers love.. Who knows, history may have had them married anyway, and then he died so she married jack Randall or idk what happens. I know she wants to preserve Frank's fate but that was mean.

The beginning of the season made me so sad! I wonder what's to happen to her little 1745 family, though I am sure the rest of the season will get into that.