Outfits with glitart Ron Rons

adeana

Jul 27, 2008
Ladies, Need some advice. I purchased a pair of turtle glitart Ron Rons with the intention of wearing them to work. I always wear suits with pants, and I'm just not certain how versatile they will be with a traditional conservative wardrobe. Just looking for your experience on how well these coordinate with pants, or would I be better off to return them for something else like a solid burgundy patent, etc. I already have black kid, black patent, and dark brown. Yes, unfortunately my office is very conservative.:shrugs:

Thanks in advance for you suggestions.:smile:

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 148
Your shoes are multi-coloured, so hold them up next to other items in your closet! That's the easiest way to figure out what looks good. I think almost any shade of brown pants or skirts will look good, because of the amount of brown. I'd also wear them with white pants. A charcoal grey might look good too.

But yeah, I'd wear them with suits. They might seem like one thing when you look at them in the box, but they aren't reeking of sex or anything like that, so I think they are appropriate for work.

I think anything brown or tan would look great - and I wouldn't hesitate to wear them with suits. In my opinion, they're not flashy at all - just special when you look at them closely! I've only worn mine with jeans so far, but I'd definitely wear them to work.

Thanks for the responses. I tried them with a few suits and I think they will look very nice. I love the gray/brown combo too. Here is a pic of a charcoal gray suit with the glittart Ron Rons. Now just hope the DH likes them.:sweatdrop:

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 139
I love how your Ron Rons look! they are such a classy shoe, I have worn mine with jeans and with mare conservative stuff and they are a super versatile shoe, mine are black patent but looking at yours I like them equally as much!!

Thanks for the responses. I tried them with a few suits and I think they will look very nice. I love the gray/brown combo too. Here is a pic of a charcoal gray suit with the glittart Ron Rons. Now just hope the DH likes them.:sweatdrop:

Ooh that looks great!

I might wear mine to a baby shower today (and the suckers are staying on my feet!!!). If the outfit is decent enough, I'll post it. :smile: