Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this!! I want it all!!:nuts:

2. Very nice... Who makes the tshirt? Thanks - I love tshirts and cant have enough of them (so long as they are reasonably priced!)

3. I love t-shirts too, threadless.com was my weakness for a while! But now I have half a wardrobe full of tees I never get the chance to wear :nuts:

I just checked on polyvore - the tee is from delias. Never heard of it myself! :P store.delias.com

4. Thanks so much... off to check their t-shirts! A nice tshirt can make a different in an otherwise plain outfit....

5. ITA! It's getting cooler now so maybe I'll start wearing my tee shirts more - I easily have 30 of them :shame:

haha, awesome. I LOVE the jackets! I'd probably just wear them with jeans and a tee though, don't quite think I could pull off the look otherwise :roflmfao:

6. from rowe!

[​IMG]

those boots and shoes are really killer! :tup:

7. mica, that tee-shirt is too cute! :heart: delias is quite a big store in the US! :biggrin:

8. I think it's clear...I have to go to the US now. Is there anything US ladies don't have?! Chloes at bargain prices, amazing sales, great t-shirt stores.... :roflmfao:

Polyvore doesn't help - all the sites seem to be US based - it's just encouraging me :P

9. ^ teehee! US also has fantastic outlet deals for many other brands! :nuts: and saltwater taffy! (i love those candies!)

10. [​IMG]

11. from jonah! :nuts:

[​IMG]

12. ^^Nice!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice