Outfit Your Chloe - Fun - Please Join In!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. You sound like every guy's dream! You help them look good and you're ready in around 10 minutes.:nuts:

My guy complains that it takes me over 30 mins to get ready. He just doesn't get it.:P I've already saved some of these outfits as inspiration - hopefully will help me get ready faster. And I might have to buy a few essential pieces that I've seen posted too, just to really make my outfits complete :roflmfao:

2. it's so cute isn't it? it's also from hermes... *falls over*

3. really?! they make cuddly toys?! :nuts: I have to have it!

Oh that's so awesome! I wish I could afford it, but it's Hermes so I'm guessing I can't :P

4. LOL :lol::true:

5. from gagaforgucci!

[​IMG]

6. teehee! i'm not sure how much it is or if they are still selling it though! the link on that pony leads to hermes. :nuts: i love ponies too!

7. from rowe!

[​IMG]

8. from daisy!

[​IMG]

9. thanks dragonette...saw some really fun trampy things, might do a slutty outfit tomorrow. :nuts:

10. ^ you're most welcome sweetie! LOL! can't wait to see! :nuts:

11. [​IMG]

12. Another attempt at being as colourful as dragonette. I'm getting there I think :shame:
    How cute is the little giraffe tee with the bow tie?! :heart:
    [​IMG]

(Image was uploaded to photobucket as that's the only image host I can use on TPF)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice