Outfit Opinions :yes: or :no:

jessicaelizabet

UTPharmD2B
Feb 4, 2007
Hi girls. I had an idea for a thread that I think would be very beneficial to me and others as well, I'm sure. I didn't see anything like this looking around so if there is already a thread that serves this purpose, please let me know. I wanted to be able to post outfits on here that I am unsure of and get opinions from you all. I know we have several Stacey London/******* Kelly's in the making or already made who could help out with this and we also have all of you who are already great outfit putter togetherers such as Larkie and LadyDeluxe and Smoothoprter, just to name a few. Please don't be nasty to anyone, of course, but DO be honest. If you don't like the outfit, just say so, or if you have an idea of something that would go better with a certain piece, lemme know that as well. This will be a great resource for me and others I'm sure. For tomorrow I am wearing a brown, Rubber Ducky, knit t-shirt material bubble dress that has side slit pockets and black leggings with my strappy Sak sandals. This is the first time I have done the legging thing so I'm unsure of how it will look. I cant get my thumbnails to work on my camera right now so I can't post the outfit but I do have a pic of the sandals. Please, everyone come on in and post your outfits for us to see. Especially if you have a great outfit that you just want to show to everyone. I'll be excited to see what all of you fashionistas are wearing. Larkie's Outfit du jour has inspired me to make this thread. Gimme your opinion, s'il vous plais. Merci beaucoup! :upsidedown:

I know. I'm gonna try with the camera again when I get home from school. I had no problem pulling up thumbnails before, but now they just aren't there when I search my computer and look through the albums. It's really weird.

I just thought I would put it here because it was inspired by Larkie's thread and I really like the style of all the girls here and I didn't want it to get lost in general discussion. On another note, I took pics with my phone so you can actually see the outfit I wore. I had changed shoes when I got home since it got colder outside and my toes were cold so that's why I don't have the strappy sandals on in the pic, but I did wear them today. Ok lemme know what you think about the whole leggings thing. Oh and I do have a big wide bronze wrap around belt to wear with this but it didn't look right when I put it on so I didn't wear it.

Attachments

• Outfit6.jpg
    Outfit6.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Outfit4.jpg
    Outfit4.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 105
  • Outfit3.jpg
    Outfit3.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Outfit5.jpg
    Outfit5.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Outfit2.jpg
    Outfit2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 130
Larkie's thread is VERY inspiring, but it was originally based on having a Chanel item w/ every outfit. This needs to be in the Wardrobe. I'll move it but I'll also need to make sure there's not already one there.

ok so I finally found my thumbs. Here are the pic I took with my camera and the shoes that I really did wear all day.

Attachments

• 3746.jpg
    3746.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 133
  • 3747.jpg
    3747.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 3748.jpg
    3748.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 104