Outfit Helpp!!

pinkdot

on cloud 9
May 2, 2007
Hi guys!

I need your help please. I recently purchased this dress

and i want this to appear casual. In other words, i want to dress it down. Fabric is cotton, incase you were wondering. So, instead of wearing heels, can i wear wedged flip flops or flat shoe? Please suggest any ideas you have. Thanks :flowers:

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Do you have photos of the shoes? Flats or wedged flip flops would be fine. You could wear a really cute flat sandal (silver) would be cute.

pinkdot

on cloud 9
May 2, 2007

I was considering something like this

or

not sure if this info is relevant, but i'll be wearing the dress in Bahamas. That's why i wanna keep it casual.

pinkdot

on cloud 9
May 2, 2007
what about this one:

or this one:

This one only comes in black, white, olive green:

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I would do sandals like Pinkdot posted and include a white fitted denim jacket over the top.

loserxstar

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Bay Area, CA
to make it more casual, i think i would alter the length and make it a little shorter. i don't think a dress at that length and flats would look right.

nseastar

Jul 3, 2007
I think flats always look pretty with a full skirt. I agree that espadrilles would be cute too.

maedchen

O.G.
Nov 24, 2006
The length is really tricky. It depends on where it falls on you as to whether you should wear flats or not. And I agree with the others - espadrilles are a good choice.