Outfit help - skinny jeans, brown tall boots, and...??

wildflower74

Feb 4, 2007
I'm going to an all-day (into the evening), outdoor festival next week. The temp is supposed to be (high) 81, (low) 56 *gotta love Texas!*

Anyway, I plan to wear dark skinny CoH jeans, knee-high brown leather flat boots, LV Musette Salsa (long strap, worn across my chest). Not sure what to wear on top. I'd normally wear a turtleneck, but it's going to be pretty warm during the day. Still...it's Nov. so I feel like I can get away w/ the boots/jeans combo (or can I?).

Any thoughts on how to complete my look?

THANK YOU!!!

Yeah, it's definitely fall (almost winter!) so you can absolutely rock the jeans and boots! I think hautecouture is right, layering is key (especially since you're going to be outside) so maybe a tank top under a blousy top with a pashmina if/when it gets cold?

I definitely think you can get away with the boots/skinny jeans combo... it's Nov. after all, not July! :P Hmmm, I think layering is the way to go... I'd probably wear a tunicy top with a tank underneath, or something along those lines to balance out the skinny bottom half. :smile:

It's funny, because I recently wore skinny dark COH jeans, knee high brown boots, and layered on top (but it was more like 60 outside). :smile: I actually posted a pic in the your outfit for today thread, and if you're curious, here it is. :heart: Have fun at the festival!! :tup:

Edited to add: The other thing I'd do is a simple top (something longer maybe to keep the proportions interesting) under a little jacket... you can wear just the top when it's hot, and add the jacket when it gets cooler. :smile:

Attachments

• Out with brown exp flap front view.jpg
    Out with brown exp flap front view.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 10,008
How about a simple tank top under a thigh length cardigan such as this? You could even belt your cardigan with a belt to match your boots or something :smile:

cam.jpg