Outelt find...I forgot to reveal it.

MaryBel

O.G.
Dec 3, 2012
I got this bag a couple of weeks ago but totally forgot to reveal her. It's the caroline in the gold/black lizard. I had seen the large madeline a couple of days prior and went to get it but when I saw caroline, I knew I needed caroline instead of madeline.

Here she is

Attachments

• SmallDSC01754.jpg
    SmallDSC01754.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 727
  • SmallDSC01755.jpg
    SmallDSC01755.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 724
  • SmallDSC01756.jpg
    SmallDSC01756.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 717
s:
I got this bag a couple of weeks ago but totally forgot to reveal her. It's the caroline in the gold/black lizard. I had seen the large madeline a couple of days prior and went to get it but when I saw caroline, I knew I needed caroline instead of madeline.

Here she is
Wow! She is Gorgeous ! Glad you shared her with us! So jealous! :graucho:

I love her! If she ever comes to an outlet near me, you'll have a twin. I love that closure. I think this is such a pretty bag. One of my favorites. Congratulations! I know you'll enjoy her.

Here she is

Great score!! Just beautiful!!! Congrats.

I love her! If she ever comes to an outlet near me, you'll have a twin. I love that closure. I think this is such a pretty bag. One of my favorites. Congratulations! I know you'll enjoy her.

Thank you! I agree, it's really a pretty bag! I could not believe when I saw her. I liked Madeline but I love this one! Hope you can find one soon!

lol I'm glad you remembed to reveal this!! absolutely gorgeous!!! thanks for sharing! i love living vicariously through your outlet finds!!!;)

Thank you! LOL I was reminded of revealing her after I mentioned in another thread how pretty she is.

Gorgeous! Congrats! :smile:

Thank you!

Oh! So pretty and elegant!

Thank you!

::whistle:: She's a beauty!!

Thank you!

Great score!! Just beautiful!!! Congrats.

Thank you! I felt really lucky to find a Caroline! I had never found them before at the outlets I go.

Here she is

yowsa! congrats on the gorgeous find!