Outelt find...I forgot to reveal it.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got this bag a couple of weeks ago but totally forgot to reveal her. It's the caroline in the gold/black lizard. I had seen the large madeline a couple of days prior and went to get it but when I saw caroline, I knew I needed caroline instead of madeline.

Here she is

Attached Files:

2. s:
    Wow! She is Gorgeous ! Glad you shared her with us! So jealous! :graucho:

3. Very pretty!

4. Thank you!

Thank you!

5. In case anybody needs this, the style is 26763 color LIBRZ (Light gold/Bronze). Retail 898

6. I love her! If she ever comes to an outlet near me, you'll have a twin. I love that closure. I think this is such a pretty bag. One of my favorites. Congratulations! I know you'll enjoy her.

7. lol I'm glad you remembed to reveal this!! absolutely gorgeous!!! thanks for sharing! i love living vicariously through your outlet finds!!!;)

8. Gorgeous! Congrats! :smile:

9. Oh! So pretty and elegant!

10. ::whistle:: She's a beauty!!

11. Great score!! Just beautiful!!! Congrats.

12. Thank you! I agree, it's really a pretty bag! I could not believe when I saw her. I liked Madeline but I love this one! Hope you can find one soon!

Thank you! LOL I was reminded of revealing her after I mentioned in another thread how pretty she is.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you! I felt really lucky to find a Caroline! I had never found them before at the outlets I go.

13. yowsa! congrats on the gorgeous find!

14. Thank you!

15. Oh wow!!! I love it!! Congratulations!!! You always have such great reveals!