Outdoor Events - What Bag Do You Wear?

ptsall

O.G.
Feb 3, 2008
DH and I go to a lot of events, like football and baseball games, and yesterday we went to the golf tourney in Miami. Fortunately I didn't have a bag at all, because anything larger than 6" by 6" had to be left at a check stand at the entrance. I've seen that before, so maybe the no-big-bag policy is the way of the future.

I want to get something that I can carry so DH doesn't keep losing my stuff out of his pocket!

So what do you carry?

in the past ive brought my speedy 30 to basketball games & sat it in my lap. if there are size issues maybe think about a vernis cles or even a zippy wallet as a clutch if its not too often you go to these events

how "picky" are they on tihe sizing when requiring the 6 x 6 fit, though? The Eva is 8,5 x 5,1 or something like that - would they whip out a tape measuring device?

Haha, I just take whatever bag I want to use! Maybe it's just because I'm in LA, but I'm pretty sure anything goes here (my Alma would probably just fit right in at a Lakers game!)

I stick with my Speedy 25 most generally; if it's an outdoor sort of party like a barbecue or something then I'll bring a pochette or my Tahitienne; I try to reserve my nicest bags like my Hermes for more businesslike or formal affairs but they don't get as much air as they should... sigh... an Eva might be a great idea though!