Outdoor Events - What Bag Do You Wear?

DH and I go to a lot of events, like football and baseball games, and yesterday we went to the golf tourney in Miami. Fortunately I didn't have a bag at all, because anything larger than 6" by 6" had to be left at a check stand at the entrance. I've seen that before, so maybe the no-big-bag policy is the way of the future.

I want to get something that I can carry so DH doesn't keep losing my stuff out of his pocket!

So what do you carry?

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
I usually use my NF when I go to basketball games. The only problem is there is no zipper so I put my sweater on top so my stuff won't show.

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
in the past ive brought my speedy 30 to basketball games & sat it in my lap. if there are size issues maybe think about a vernis cles or even a zippy wallet as a clutch if its not too often you go to these events

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
how "picky" are they on tihe sizing when requiring the 6 x 6 fit, though? The Eva is 8,5 x 5,1 or something like that - would they whip out a tape measuring device?

sarahguz

Jan 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Haha, I just take whatever bag I want to use! Maybe it's just because I'm in LA, but I'm pretty sure anything goes here (my Alma would probably just fit right in at a Lakers game!)

designerluvr

Mar 11, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I stick with my Speedy 25 most generally; if it's an outdoor sort of party like a barbecue or something then I'll bring a pochette or my Tahitienne; I try to reserve my nicest bags like my Hermes for more businesslike or formal affairs but they don't get as much air as they should... sigh... an Eva might be a great idea though!