Outdaughtered

afsweet

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
Just discovered this show on TLC (season 2 just ended), and it brings me back to the old days of watching the Gosselins. The Busby family has 6 daughters- 1 set of quints and a 5 year old. The babies are around a year and a half now, and it's just a super adorable show. Anyone else a fan?

Love this show. I've been watching since day one. I am amazed at how great Danielle's body looks after having 5 babies. Haven't watched the season final yet, but I was so excited for Hazel when she finally started walking and could join her sisters at day care. I love how close they are to her sisters and their families. Mimi is hysterical.

Love this show. I've been watching since day one. I am amazed at how great Danielle's body looks after having 5 babies. Haven't watched the season final yet, but I was so excited for Hazel when she finally started walking and could join her sisters at day care. I love how close they are to her sisters and their families. Mimi is hysterical.

Yes! I haven't watched the older episodes, but has Danielle ever addressed whether she had PS to get rid of the extra skin? I know her and her hubby are fitness fanatics, but is it possible for her to snap back like that after carrying quints?

Yes! I haven't watched the older episodes, but has Danielle ever addressed whether she had PS to get rid of the extra skin? I know her and her hubby are fitness fanatics, but is it possible for her to snap back like that after carrying quints?

No, on the show she never mentioned having PS. She does workout a lot with her sisters and when the babies where a few months old, she would still go to the gym. It also doesn't look like she is wearing a girdle. I am shocked she doesn't really have a stomach. She went dress shopping with her mom and sisters once, and tried on a couple of fitted dresses. She does have a bit of a pooch, but nothing like a woman that just had 5 babies. I remember when Kate Gosslin had her kids, her stomach was a hot mess (she showed it to the camera) and looked like she was 3-4 months pregnant even when the kids were a year old.

No, on the show she never mentioned having PS. She does workout a lot with her sisters and when the babies where a few months old, she would still go to the gym. It also doesn't look like she is wearing a girdle. I am shocked she doesn't really have a stomach. She went dress shopping with her mom and sisters once, and tried on a couple of fitted dresses. She does have a bit of a pooch, but nothing like a woman that just had 5 babies. I remember when Kate Gosslin had her kids, her stomach was a hot mess (she showed it to the camera) and looked like she was 3-4 months pregnant even when the kids were a year old.

Yeah, Kate needed the mommy makeover for sure. I don't know how Danielle and Adam can afford everything. I was surprised they're sending the quints to daycare/school so soon. Isn't that expensive?! Danielle must be hitting the gym during the day when the babies are away!

Yeah, Kate needed the mommy makeover for sure. I don't know how Danielle and Adam can afford everything. I was surprised they're sending the quints to daycare/school so soon. Isn't that expensive?! Danielle must be hitting the gym during the day when the babies are away!

I wonder that too? She is no longer working and reality shows don't pay much or pay you at all for the first season. I forget what she did for a living before the Quints. They talked about money and his spending on silly things last season and talked about they have major medical debt. Don't know much about his family and if they get help from them. They don't get help from her mother and I forget where her father is (or if they ever mentioned him). I like them a lot and I hope they don't succumb to the multiples/reality tv curse that destroys their marriage. Kat and Jon are done and there was another family that had multiples on a reality show that got a divorce.

I laugh every time when I think, this poor man couldn't even get one boy.

I wondered that too how they're able to afford 5 in daycare?!? Even if it's only a couple hours a day, a couple days a week. It's not cheap!! I'm assuming they bought the new house from $$ they got from the show....I also am amazed at how fit she is after having 6 kids!!!! I have 2 and look disgusting

I'm another who loves the show.
The couple seem like a really together unit.
I think they get help from their church - maybe financial?
I also sure hope that reality tv doesn't break them down.
They seem so much more happy and together that Kate and Jon ever were.

I'm wondering if the girls go to daycare for free; because its free advertising for the school. They always show the outside of the school (so that people in the area know that is the place they saw on tv). None of the other kids faces are ever blurred, so parents are allowing them to film there.

Last edited: