Out Purchase today ;)

Tann has the bestttttttttttttt deletes. I wanna sleep n that store. I go to Lahaska

LOL I was just up there today..great finds!! :smile: I'm always on the hunt too...I'm loving your new Candaces, I'm not a legacy fan so could never pay fp for them, but do like that shape of Candace...and if it's an outlet deal, that's a no brainer.. idk where your secret stock boys pulled that out of, but if you ever care to share, I'm listening! :smile:

LOL I was just up there today..great finds!! :smile: I'm always on the hunt too...I'm loving your new Candaces, I'm not a legacy fan so could never pay fp for them, but do like that shape of Candace...and if it's an outlet deal, that's a no brainer.. idk where your secret stock boys pulled that out of, but if you ever care to share, I'm listening! :smile:
Did they hve any good deletes

Did they hve any good deletes

yes!! past 2 weeks, I picked up several, some for me, some for my bff... Willis (Cerulean Colorblock), City Willis in Cobalt, 2 Isabelle (Jade and Metallic), 2 Lindsey (Metallic and Diaganol Patent in Punch) AND they had just one (probably was a return) but it's perfect and I originally wanted this bag in the white, but, when I saw this, I couldn't leave it it there..the Poppy Quilted Slim Tote in Magenta, I'm already using for Valentines day with the new Valentines Owl Fob and Hearts fobs! ;)

Happy Hunting! :biggrin: