Out on the Town (the TOWN Club)!!

CeeJay

A BAL-enced Life!
O.G.
Dec 6, 2005
Please pardon the horrible pictures (as they were taken with my iPhone); I promise to post better ones!

Other than the "oldies" Firsts (which were a little bigger than the current models), I generally can't fit all my *stuff* into a small bag. However, when I saw all the wonderful pics of folks who purchased the Town (especially the Black with RGGH), I had to take a harder look at it!

Sure enough, the local Barneys NY had it ... I was able to fit my "essentials" in ... and voila ... it's now in my collection! The Black with the RGGH is just gorgeous; the antique nature of the hardware (with the black striations) goes so well with the Black color. Added bonus ... there are 2 slots on the front inside of the bag ... perfect for a cellphone & sunglasses/glasses! With the very long strap, this bag is truly the best for a day/night out on the town!!!

Again ... pardon the HORRIBLE picture!
1269696266.jpg

Reactions: Antigone
Oh my Lawrd..they are amazing...
Ceejay and TMitch6542...I envy you both..:heart:

Chunkylover53whoaa...town is good for bright colors too. I'm thinking to get it in sang maybe :love:

I just got my town and LOVE it! I'm pretty short, 5'0, and initially thought the strap was too long. I wore it out the other night and actually really like that it hangs low.

Don't know how to post pictures: got a black RH Town... like Ceejay, I am SO HAPPY with how all my things fit in.

It's the ultimate Bbag for me - big enough for everything but my book (I usually carry a PT or Day, so you know how how much I lug around with me), and at night with just my wallet and lip-balm, phone and keys, it sits just like a First (and I can then get a drink bottle AND a book in!).

I love the Town: never thought I would, but am pleasantly surprised that I have carried it all week.

I know this'll be the prefect Nanna bag for me when I hit 70 :yahoo:

Yay, I get to join the town club. What a great style. I love that it can be worn crossbody and I love that it keeps its shape when using the shoulder strap. Here she is, miss canard town.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00339.JPG
    DSC00339.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 10,240
^^^ Wow, I've never thought of it in the brown - it looks really fantastic with the RGGH - so vintage, so cool!!!

Oh my Lawrd..they are amazing...
Ceejay and TMitch6542...I envy you both..:heart:

Chunkylover53whoaa...town is good for bright colors too. I'm thinking to get it in sang maybe :love:

Oh yes, you must check it out in Sang! The Sang leather on my RH Town is gorgeous - as good as the black RH Town, which is super wrinkly, distressed, soft - and not at all dry. And it smells as good as the black one!!