out of your range

No. As much as I love these bags, I never purchase anything that I can't afford to pay off the minute I recieve the bill. Debt for fashion just isn't worth it for me personally.

depends on what you mean by "out of your range". Personally what i could potentially 'afford' and what are 'out of my range' differ b/c i could wipe out my whole paycheck to buy a bag, or several bags (without goingindebt ;)) but would i want to?

My 'range' keeps changing w/ the price increases, like Classic said, my tolerance level has gone up. But at this point anything nearing $4,000 for a leather bag is getting out of hand for me personally. I know many people just buy less w/ the increases, but once the bags hit a certain price pt I will be priced out of Chanel as I can't bring myself to pay that much for a handbag - this will probably change too :P.

Honestly, I was getting there. And then, thankfully, I reined myself in. The prices are out of my range now, I have to be honest with myself so I have to put my self in the 'look but don't buy' mode. I have to be thankful because I already have many beautiful bags.

No, not yet... emphasis on the YET. ;)

Although I would never buy anything I knew I just could not afford. It's not like I'm going to Hermes and snapping up Birkins on credit. LOL

yes. I have 2 metallic reissues in the 228 size. At $3450, they were a budgeted splurge. I've gone back to purses less than $1,500 (Dior, Tod's, Bally for example) and will focus more on vintage bags to satisfy my Chanel lust.