out of your range

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone brought somethng they knew was not in their price range ?

2. No. As much as I love these bags, I never purchase anything that I can't afford to pay off the minute I recieve the bill. Debt for fashion just isn't worth it for me personally.

3. I totally completely agree!

4. I would say that my "cost tolerance" has been slowly increasing over the years. However, I would never buy something that was outside my over all budget.

5. Same here. I would just feel too guilty afterwards.

6. depends on what you mean by "out of your range". Personally what i could potentially 'afford' and what are 'out of my range' differ b/c i could wipe out my whole paycheck to buy a bag, or several bags (without goingindebt ;)) but would i want to?

My 'range' keeps changing w/ the price increases, like Classic said, my tolerance level has gone up. But at this point anything nearing $4,000 for a leather bag is getting out of hand for me personally. I know many people just buy less w/ the increases, but once the bags hit a certain price pt I will be priced out of Chanel as I can't bring myself to pay that much for a handbag - this will probably change too :P.

7. hey thanks for the input I dont mean going broke for a bag.Just a little over what you would normaly think was nothing

8. No, but lately I've been interested in Hermes bags and that definitely won't sit well with my budget :sweatdrop:

9. yes.

10. my honest answer is YES.

afterwards i beg my mom send me some money to help. :shame:
    i should try harder to keep it in my range.:yes:

11. no . i refuse to use credit cards
    my sister yells at me though
    because i forget to transfer my money from savings to checkings sometimes

12. Honestly, I was getting there. And then, thankfully, I reined myself in. The prices are out of my range now, I have to be honest with myself so I have to put my self in the 'look but don't buy' mode. I have to be thankful because I already have many beautiful bags.

13. No, not yet... emphasis on the YET. ;)

Although I would never buy anything I knew I just could not afford. It's not like I'm going to Hermes and snapping up Birkins on credit. LOL

14. yes. I have 2 metallic reissues in the 228 size. At $3450, they were a budgeted splurge. I've gone back to purses less than $1,500 (Dior, Tod's, Bally for example) and will focus more on vintage bags to satisfy my Chanel lust.

15. I definately agree!!:tup: