out of these 3, which is your fave b-bag style?

?

what's your favorite b-bag style?

1. first

2. city

3. work

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. inquiring minds wanna know :girlsigh:

2. Work baby! :jammin:

3. sweetie, i just don't have a work yet so for now i'll have to say a city. it holds just enough for me and my essentials :love:

4. City is the perfect size for me, and I love the style.

5. I can't decide btwn the work and city! I love the look of the city but I think the work looks better on me! How about you aaa? What style is your favorite?:smile:

6. For me, WORk !:yahoo:

7. hmmmmmmmmmm, i can't decide which is my favorite & needed a little help ;)...i'm really torn between all 3, but for different uses...my work is the only bag i like to take to "work" now :P...and i adore the look of the firsts & think they're good for carrying on little errands or on nights out...the city is probably the perfect "all-around" size & i've only got 1 of those :tender:

8. Not really any of the above - I prefer the Day. :shame: And the Weekender. Of the three, I guess the City?

9. The city is my fave out of the 3. My fave outright is probably either the city or the day.

10. Not listed, but I have to put a vote in for ma Twiggy!

: )

I wish you well,

Bridget

11. ^ agree with bridget!
    but out of these 3, i like the first. so cute!

12. City

13. I prefer the twiggy, but if I had to choose...city.

14. I like the first. The city is just too big for me.

15. I like the First but I need a City for work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice