Out of stock SLGs-ever return to stock?

justapixel

Oct 16, 2014
For those who order online, do you ever see anything OOS go back in stock? There is a bracelet I've been checking on from time to time for at least six months that has never been in stock. Now there is a ring that I love that is out of stock in my size, and I'm afraid the same thing will happen. Am I just not checking often enough, or will they never be in stock again? (If so, then why aren't they pulled from the site?).

I contacted LV on twitter and they told me to call. For various reasons, I haven't. I'd just like to buy them.

Anybody know? Do I just need to check every day? I'm mostly an LV jewelry girl (having another ring coming tomorrow) and I really want the bracelet and dice ring! (The bracelet is the leather one with the luggage tag charm-lock it maybe? I have the Alma bracelet which is similar and I have another with the lock on it but it's too big. I want the clip style.) I'm very slim and that style bracelet actually fits me, and I'd love to buy it. In Asia, I see the multicore with the two charms, purple and pink, that would fit too, but that one has no representation in the US.

Just curious if they ever return to stock. Seems like almost all the small leather bracelets are sold out.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
For those who order online, do you ever see anything OOS go back in stock? There is a bracelet I've been checking on from time to time for at least six months that has never been in stock. Now there is a ring that I love that is out of stock in my size, and I'm afraid the same thing will happen. Am I just not checking often enough, or will they never be in stock again? (If so, then why aren't they pulled from the site?).

I contacted LV on twitter and they told me to call. For various reasons, I haven't. I'd just like to buy them.

Anybody know? Do I just need to check every day? I'm mostly an LV jewelry girl (having another ring coming tomorrow) and I really want the bracelet and dice ring! (The bracelet is the leather one with the luggage tag charm-lock it maybe? I have the Alma bracelet which is similar and I have another with the lock on it but it's too big. I want the clip style.) I'm very slim and that style bracelet actually fits me, and I'd love to buy it. In Asia, I see the multicore with the two charms, purple and pink, that would fit too, but that one has no representation in the US.

Just curious if they ever return to stock. Seems like almost all the small leather bracelets are sold out.
Some items - which get limited for a short time only - never make it to the website as "available". The best way to buy them is to call CS and get one from a store shipped to your house. Regular SLGs get back in stock from time to time. It really depends on the item.

Reactions: justapixel
Sep 11, 2006
U.K.

I've stalked items that have been out of stock. However, if it's been 6 months then sounds like you're out of luck. I would just phone customer services and check whether there are any available. If there are great, order one. If not then you can stop your daily search and save a lot of time! Hope that helps.

Reactions: justapixel