Out of stock of everything!

If you lovely people will permit me a rant for a moment... This whole situation of items being out of stock over an extended period of time is, in my mind, simply unacceptable. From the most simple and basic of items, such as the monogram key pouch, to the most expensive and in demand items. If this occurred at any other retailer, they would fix it. Okay. Rant over.

If you lovely people will permit me a rant for a moment... This whole situation of items being out of stock over an extended period of time is, in my mind, simply unacceptable. From the most simple and basic of items, such as the monogram key pouch, to the most expensive and in demand items. If this occurred at any other retailer, they would fix it. Okay. Rant over.

I agree with you - the whole out of stock situation (on LV website and in-store) is getting outrageously ridiculous.

I have been trying to get a pochette accessoires for quite a while now and the SA told me yesterday that it will never pop up online and they rarely get them in stock.

I got mine in DE in December so I don't know about "never". Though it seems that the DE print is no longer showing up in searches on the site and has been removed from people's wishlists.... Mono and DA still show up though. Keep checking the site. It restocked around 6pm PST for me.

I got mine in DE in December so I don't know about "never". Though it seems that the DE print is no longer showing up in searches on the site and has been removed from people's wishlists.... Mono and DA still show up though. Keep checking the site. It restocked around 6pm PST for me.

I’ve been stalking a pouchette accessories in Azur since late November , always out of stock.

I just noticed the Pochette Accessoires in DE canvas is gone from the site(?):confused1:, since the page I have bookmarked now says "page not found." The PA in Monogram canvas and DA canvas both still say "call for availability" as of the time-stamp of this post.

Has anyone had any luck getting the Speedy B 25 in DE online recently? I keep checking and have emailed and supposedly have been put on a waiting list but still nothing. Has anyone seen any in stores even?

Has anyone had any luck getting the Speedy B 25 in DE online recently? I keep checking and have emailed and supposedly have been put on a waiting list but still nothing. Has anyone seen any in stores even?

Not sure where you are located but in Toronto I've seen it at yorkdale and in holts a couple weeks ago. I was deciding between an Alma or speedy b 25 DE. Went for Alma!

Reactions: byeitnow

When I started buying LV bags 20 years ago this is how it was. You used to go down and be on “the list” for ages. I am thinking they are doing this on purpose to create a hype and demand. Hermès and Chanel have been really successful using this tactic. It’s really got people’s attention so maybe that’s exactly what they are trying to do. Back to waitlists and building relationships with an SA.