Out Of Curiousity?

Little mixing can be good. I'm beginning not to like "matchy-matchy", either. I remember when I was at the mall and I pulled out my LV wallet from my LV bucket (and I happened to pull out the cosmetics pouch later to get my chapstick). This girl watched me do it, and I felt really weird about it, myself.

I'm wearing a Burberry happy scarf today with my Mini Lin Speedy and Gucci sunnies and I look good! :wlae: LOL

That said, I never wear the Burberry rain boots, sunnies, bag and scarf all at the same time. It would look very very silly. :Push:

Heck- here in Austin its so laid back I wear my LV's with flip flops of course I have like 50 pairs in different colors and sequins, beaded you name it. mix and match for sure..:yes:

The other day I was wearing a zip-front sweater with "Tommy Hilfiger" embroidered across the front, Coach boots, and carrying my LV petite bucket! Didn't bother me a bit!

For the record, I don't usually like to have a designer name emblazoned ostentatiously across my front (or anywhere else)--I just really liked this sweater!

I'd go for it.. but not to the point where it's logo overkill.

I read in Harpar's Bazaar that you should wear one item with logos per outfit.. you want to look "classy not crassy". AS I QUOTE FROM THEM. But its all just in opinion. :biggrin: