Out Of Curiousity?

Yes! I personally hate matchy-matchy.

In fact, I use my zip-around Coach wallet with all of my LV bags. There was no way I was going to spend almost as much for an LV zippy wallet as I paid for my Speedy!

hahhah.. cool thanks guys..

the reason why i asked co'z over the weekend i was wearing my mono trouville and i wore it with brown coach sneaker and bf said something like "wtf" you look funny,, you don't even match.. i thought i look fine but it just bothered me how he said i look "funny".. that's all.. :roflmfao:

hahhah.. cool thanks guys..

the reason why i asked co'z over the weekend i was wearing my mono trouville and i wore it with brown coach sneaker and bf said something like "wtf" you look funny,, you don't even match.. i thought i look fine but it just bothered me how he said i look "funny".. that's all.. :roflmfao:

lol...I did that the other day. I was carrying my MC alma and didn't even realize that i had put on my brown coach sneakers! I went to the salon and my stylist was wondering if I was OK because I don't like to mix logos

but if the shoes doesn't have the logos splashed all over it then go for it!

I LOVE LV + bagsnbags=Agree!:yes: Mix n match is always fun, and it expands the possibilities! If budget is not an issue, it's nothing wrong w/ matchy-matchy, it's just how u feel more comfortable.