Out Of Curiousity?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys,, need your opinion with this one...:yes:

would you wear your lv purse with a
    coach shoes or any other designer shoes or does it have to match??????:nuts:

let me know...

thanks,

2. mix and match...today I wore Prada boots with an LV bag and I looked so darn hot...rockin it..not too matchy matchy...mix it up and down..

3. I don't own any LV shoes so yes, I would wear it with other designer shoes as long as they both don't have the monogram and signature all over them.

4. yeah!! I don't like to be too matchy-matchy...with colours, clothes, and accessories!

5. Mixing up your style is always hot!!! Just as long as you match!!! ;)

6. Yes! I personally hate matchy-matchy.

In fact, I use my zip-around Coach wallet with all of my LV bags. There was no way I was going to spend almost as much for an LV zippy wallet as I paid for my Speedy!

7. I don't really match my shoes with my bag in terms of brands, only matching the color scheme of the whole outfit.

8. hahhah.. cool thanks guys..

the reason why i asked co'z over the weekend i was wearing my mono trouville and i wore it with brown coach sneaker and bf said something like "wtf" you look funny,, you don't even match.. i thought i look fine but it just bothered me how he said i look "funny".. that's all.. :roflmfao:

9. yep mix it up .. just not a gucci canvas shoe and a monogram canvas bag - i mean like two very 'obvious' brand goods..

10. Mix & match hun!

11. as long as not clash or "too much" ..why not.

12. lol...I did that the other day. I was carrying my MC alma and didn't even realize that i had put on my brown coach sneakers! I went to the salon and my stylist was wondering if I was OK because I don't like to mix logos

but if the shoes doesn't have the logos splashed all over it then go for it!

13. I LOVE LV + bagsnbags=Agree!:yes: Mix n match is always fun, and it expands the possibilities! If budget is not an issue, it's nothing wrong w/ matchy-matchy, it's just how u feel more comfortable.

14. Mix...boring to always match...

15. I agree. :yes: