Out of all your B-bags.....

My 04 black city with pewter hardware. The leather is amazing! I don't think I could wear it out.

I would also never let go of my 04 marron twiggy. She's starting to get a little worn, and has been repaired on the back (which bugs me), but I love her.

Attachments

• marrontwig.jpg
    marrontwig.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 62
  • martwigback.jpg
    martwigback.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 50
  • blackcity.jpg
    blackcity.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 70
:yes: That's a very easy question for me and no thought is required. My Bubblegum Pink City. It's insane how much I love this bag!!!

IMG_4213.jpg

Deana, didn't I tell you to stop that. I can't look at that bag one more time. :love:

i would have to say my Turq 05 First - it took me ages to find this baby - but I just love the colour!!! Everytime I look at it, I just fall in love!!! hehehehe!

I'm fickle so what I wouldn't part with today, next week Imight be bored with it. BUT I the eggplant is a keeper forever. Probably the flat brass too. Greige city too. Calcaire, city on the way, have the box, might part with one but would never part with both. Parital to my '04 white with silver hardware too.

If I had to choose ONLY one, the eggplant City.

For me .... I think I never could part with my '04 Lilac city .... coz I paid way too much for it :wtf: - but I still L:heart: VE it :tender: , it's the perfect color and size for me :yes: :love:

Attachments

• 109-0949_IMG.jpg
    109-0949_IMG.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 91
  • 109-0997_IMG.jpg
    109-0997_IMG.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 58
This is the hardest question but no question about it my caramel '03 city. Even though I like the work size better for me the leather on my caramel is TDF!!!!!!! I love my black '05 and emerald courier too much also to ever sell either but if I were to choose just one it would be the caramel.