Out of all your B-bags.....

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
what is the one that you would NEVER part with; the ONE bag that would haunt you forever if you let it go? It does not necessarily have to be your favorite B-Bag, just the one that you know you would never sell.

I ask because I am not sure what my answer would be; it changes every few days. Right now I am loving my 05 Black Day. It just seems so sturdy compared to my other bags. As much as I love my rouge theatre city, I am already seeing a bit of wear here and there.

Interested in hearing what you all think.

difficult question :P
hmm... i used to say i won't part with my eggplant purse. but then i let it go for a caramel weekender, and strangely, although i really love that eggplant, i don't miss it too much, because i got another bag that is more functional to me.
so it changes everytime, now i think it's my fb caramel '02 and coffee '02...
but don't know if some other b bag strikes me on the head :yes:

well, i only have two, but ive thought of selling either of them many a time to fund other b bag purchases

Id say my first ever b bag - my ink messenger - i just could never let go!

I havent used it in about a month, the leather and color on my other b bag i find much more delicious than my ink, and i use my OTHER b bag like every day, yet i know if i sold my ink it would kill me. and everytime i'll see an "ink vs ____" thread, i'll hope for everyone to say "_____", but everyone will say ink, and i will feel sad :crybaby:

I don't feel like I have found the "one" quite yet. I love my 04 lilac first the color and leather is amazing but I wish it was a city. I would have to say for now it would be hard for me to sell.

I think it has to be my black and white damask city. I've never used her and probably never will but she's so beautiful!

Asides from her, my apple green city and caramel 03 first are pretty close. The apple green because she's close to new even though it's not my favorite color and the caramel because she is my oldest bag so far. =) I'd love to get an 02!!!

:yes: That's a very easy question for me and no thought is required. My Bubblegum Pink City. It's insane how much I love this bag!!!

IMG_4213.jpg

Attachments

• img3889kj8.jpg
    img3889kj8.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 37